To Whom Much Is Given
2007 Conference on Service Learning in Higher Education
Registration and Conference Pricing
Conference registration is now open! Early-bird rate will only be available until June 30, so register today!
Click here to download registration form! (PDF)
Registration fees are as follows:
Early registration: $75
Must be postmarked by June 30, 2007
Regular registration: $100
July 1-September 15
Late registration: $150
After September 15 or on-site
Student rate: $50
Available to any undergraduate or graduate student currently enrolled at an Alabama college or university
Presenter rate: $75
Payment must be received with the Conference Registration form – please do not send these items individually! Please MAIL or FAX this form with appropriate payment to:
The Center for Ethics & Social Responsibility
Attn: Service Learning Conference
The University of Alabama
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0168
Fax: (205) 348-5959
Additional registration information:
- Payment should be made by check only. Make checks payable to: The University of Alabama.
- Registration costs will include admission to all sessions, three meals (dinner on Thursday and breakfast and lunch on Friday), and a copy of the program booklet.
- There are no discounts for those attending only one day of the conference.
- Conference registration is non-refundable; however, you may send a colleague in your place if you cannot attend.
- Registration does not include overnight accommodations. Please see the Accommodations page for hotel information.
- Participants will receive an email (at the address provided on the registration form) confirming their registration within one week of receipt of payment. If you do not receive confirmation, please email Allison.S.Stagg@ua.edu
If you have questions, comments, or need additional information, please contact Allison Stagg at (205) 348-6495 or Allison.S.Stagg@ua.edu.
Back to Conference Home