This form can be filled out in Adobe Acrobat and emailed directly to Lisa as an attachment using your email program. This is a prototype form and has only been tested on my system (Adobe Acrobat 5.0, Eudora 5.0 on MacOS). If you have only have Acrobat Reader, which is the free program, use the regular PC-order PDF form.
1) To fill in data field, move cursor over fields until an I-beam cursor is seen. Type in desired text.
2) After typing in all of the necessary information, click on "Send"
3) Acrobat should interface with your email program and prepare to send a message from you to Lisa with the PDF form attached. You can add any desired text in the email message and send.
4) To work successfully, Acrobat must be able to communicate with your email program using Messaging Application Program Interface (MAPI). Most email applications for both Windows and Mac should have MAPI. If you have problems in Windows, be sure your email program is configured to use MAPI. On a Mac you must be sure you email program is the default e-mail application in the e-mail tab of the internet control panel. Netscape Messenger for Mac is not supported by Adobe Acrobat. More information is available from the Adobe Acrobat manual.
5) If you cannot get Acrobat to work with your e-mail program, you can always save the form and send it to Lisa as a normal attachment.
5) The reset form button will clear all inputted data from the form. Closing the file without saving it will achieve the same effect. If you wish to save your Q-order, you can do that with Adobe Acrobat.
Feedback on the utility of this form, particularly configurations with which it won't work, will be greatly appreciated. All comments or questions can be directed to Kevin Shaughnessy.