- Pull the yellow stop request cord, that runs throughout the bus, just prior to the stop at which you wish to exit the bus. A polite verbal request is also acceptable.
- Operators will not stop if there are not visible passengers at a bus stop and there is no request to exit.
- Once a bus has pulled out into traffic from a stop, it will not stop in the roadway to pick up late passengers.
- The bus will only stop at designated stops. Please do not ask the operator to stop at a
location which is not designated.
- The rear door of the bus is the primary exit. Use that door when exiting.
State law requires that all riders must stay behind the white line located on the floor at the front of the bus.
- Smoking and alcohol are not permitted on the bus.
- Crimson Ride reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are unruly, disturbing the peace or threatening the safety and comfort of other riders.
- Wheelchair passengers have priority seating in the indicated wheelchair accessible seats.
Back to Crimson Ride Home