Delta Xi Phi is always looking for interested women. If you are interested in becoming a D-Xirable lady of Delta Xi Phi, please browse through our website. You can get a feel for what DXP does, and see how much fun we have as a sisterhood!
Membership requirements include:
- Possessing a 2.4 or higher cumulative GPA. (First semester freshmen are required to submit a copy of their high school transcript.)
- Being an undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited four-year college or university.
- Having a genuine interest in our pillars: Multiculturalism, Advancement of Women through Higher Education, Community Service, Sisterhood, and Friendship.
- Having the desire to actively participate in the chapter and utilize your skills and talents for the benefit of the chapter.
- Second-semester seniors are not eligible for membership.
- Attendance at either the Informational meeting or the Interest meeting is highly recommended for membership consideration. If you are unable to attend please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
To learn more on how you can join our sisterhood, please email email@example.com. You can also visit the Delta Xi Phi Multicultural Sorority, Inc. National Website for more information and to learn more about our chapters around the country!