Summer Study Abroad Program
TOTAL COST AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Total cost of program (without airfare): $4,750.00 *Airfare is not included.
The Summarized Cost and Payment Information can be found online at http://studyabroad.ua.edu
Given the current state of air travel, it would be wise to purchase a trip cancellation policy when you purchase your airline ticket.
If space remains available, late applications will be considered.
***The University of Alabama reserves the right to modify the program or its costs as necessitated by changes in the international economic situation or to cancel the program if necessary.
· End of the program banquet
· Local (group) transportation
· Entrance fee to all sites
· Textbook and Reading materials
· International Student ID Card (ISIC) with International Student Insurance (see Quicklinks on studyabroad.ua.edu- click on International Student Insurance Card)
COSTS NOT INCLUDED
· Transportation to and from your home to Birmingham Airport
· Lunch and Dinner
· Airfare to Ghana
If eligible for Financial Aid, applying for scholarshipsor planning to use PACT, National Merit, etc., please contact Ms. Diedre Vanzandt, Director of Overseas Studies, Capstone International Programs at 205-348-5256.