If you are interested in submitting your work to JOSHUA, these are the guidelines.
- We accept articles from current undergraduate
students. If you are a graduate student or recent
alumni of The University of Alabama, we will consider
your article if the majority of your work was done
while you were an undergraduate at UA. Undergraduate students from other institutions may submit; however, priority will be given to those who conducted their research at UA.
- Your name, e-mail address, and phone number must be included.
- Your submission must relate to science or health.
- Your work must be sponsored by a faculty member.
- The length of your submission must be between 2000 and 4500 words. We will accept longer submissions if the author can limit the submission to the required length for the publication, and any extra material is able to be published online.
- Figures, charts, and graphs are allowed but not required. (Note: The color will be mostly black and white.)
- Your paper must contain an abstract.
- Your citations must follow these guidelines.
- The deadline for submission will be April 2nd, 2016 at 5:00 PM.
- E-mail submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org