Southeastern Analysis Meeting XXVIII
SEAM will be held March 9-10, 2012 at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. The conference will begin the morning of March 9 and go into the afternoon of March 10. Follow the links to the right for information on registration, travel, etc.
To contact the organizers, please email email@example.com.
There will be slots available for at least 48 twenty-minute talks. Funds have been requested to support early career participants and graduate students. Details will be forthcoming in later announcements. We particularly invite the participation of women, minorities, graduate students, and recent PhDs.
The meeting will be held at the Bryant Conference Center. A map is here. Talks should be given using beamer (or at least given using a pdf file). If you are driving, be sure to use this parking permit .
We ask that after the conference all speakers please email their slides to us so that we can post them here for all to enjoy.
- May 2011. First email announcement
- October 17, 2011. Follow-up announcement
- January 27, 2012. Deadline for submission of abstracts.
- February 17, 2012. Posting of program schedule.
- February 24, 2012. Deadline for general registration.
- March 9-10, 2012. SEAM 28!